Monday, September 5, 2011

Why I am in English 101

The main reason why I am in English 101 is because its a requirement. I think it being a requirement is fine because it will help teach us better ways in writing and reading, both which are very useful in the real world. The class will teach me and everyone else useful skills to help comprehend and breakdown meanings in writings such as poems, essays, and in books. The main goal i would like to achieve throughout this class is to learn how to write better, in general, and learn how to read and understand texts more. Since i am going into computer science as a major, i wont need it as much, but if i know how to write well then it will make school assignments easier and also other writing tasks easier. The biggest difficulty I say I would have is understanding exactly what the author of a piece of work is trying to say. With this class I am looking forward to learn how to comprehend more difficult pieces of writing. This will not only help me in class, but in general reading and writing in everyday life. Maybe after this class i will learn to enjoy reading and writing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment