Thursday, September 8, 2011

Literacy Essay ideas

1. My first idea would be to write about how i used to go to polish school and they would make me read short stories. I was about seven years old. My mom would mainly read it to me and i would just listen, but i eventually learned to just read it myself. I also ended up hating it because everything was in polish but i got through it.
       - The downside to writing about this topic is that i barely remember it. I cant really go into much detail about what books and topics because it was such a long time ago. A pro might be that i can make it interesting because i can compare the difference between polish writing and american writing.

2. Another topic would be when i wrote my college essay. I remember thinking to myself that i have to make it perfect because whatever i write down on a piece of paper can make my whole future. I also remember writing a few first drafts and turning them in school, then afterwards completely changing it because i did not think it was good enough.
       -A pro to this is that it was very recent and i remember a lot of details. A con to this is that it will probably be a very boring topic to read and write about.

I honestly do not have a third topic in mind. I dont really remember any more experiences that have impacted me as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment