Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thinking Critically about Evidence

During that day in class, i was writing charts between two topics; The hidden costs of cell phone bills, and the legalization of marijuana. I barely even finished creating the chart for the cell phone topic because less than half way through i thought to myself "who the hell wants to read a paper about cell phone bills..?". I just quit at that point. After finishing the chart about marijuana, i was a little hesitant because it is completely over done. So once again, i came up with another topic. And this one i stuck with. I chose to write about Internet Piracy and the SOPA act.

-My strongest evidence would have to be explaining what SOPA  (Stop Online Piracy Act) exactly is and how it would effect everyone. This would have to be my strongest evidence because it is easily a topic that does honestly affect anyone that uses the internet.

-The weakest part of the argument might be that it might be too short. SOPA is a new bill that was proposed just this October and there isnt much detailed information about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment