Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Reflection

Looking back at my first post, the main reason why i was enrolled in English 101 was because it was a requirement. And my main goals were to become a better write and be able to understand and comprehend text more. I believe that i actually did achieve my goals. I have learned to write better because i have developed a writing process that works well for me. I dont think i would change these goals because there always is room for improvement, but i feel as what i have accomplished for now is good enough. Some weaknesses i would like to build up is probably keeping on topic. Usually when i notice a paper im writing is going to be too short, i just try to add whatever i can and sometimes it wanders off topic. And some strengths i would like to keep building is the amount of detail i put in my papers. I think it helps me be a better writer by not leaving things out and making the reader question things they arent supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment