Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Favorite Paper

I would have to say that my favorite paper i write was about the $78 million dollar bag (go figure right?). Anyways, it would have to be my favorite because i actually learned more about the topic than i previously knew. It really was shocking to find out how much money was wasted on such a minor issue. I guess you could say that i am passionate about the issue since i do think the laws against it are absolutely ridiculous. People look at the legalization of marijuana in all the wrong ways. They think when it becomes legal, all of a sudden everyone will always be high just because the fact its legal... which is not true at all. If crack suddenly became legal (for some reason) would you start doing it because its legal? No. Im sure nobody would.

No comments:

Post a Comment