Friday, February 24, 2012

Reflection

Looking back at when i started this class, i personally had a goal of actually doing the work on time and getting things done. But then i started to get lazy and started to let things go. As far as my skills of a writer, i think i could actually show improvement if i put time into writing the drafts and doing the papers. I do think some things in class have helped me as a writer. For example, taking the notes/bullet points for the three articles made it a lot easier to summarize them for the paper. For my writing process, it hasn't changed much. I feel as if mine works for me, i just need to put more time into it. The only part of this class that i didnt like was these blogs..... they suck! Personally, they really dont help me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment